Thursday, February 8, 2018

Me


My name is Candler Kye Parker I am 8 years old. I like Star Wars, reading, playing video games,  my favorite subject in school is math, and my favorite color is blue. I am like my mom because we think like each other and look like each other in some ways. We pretty much like the same types of candy. And we both Like blogs. My dad's name is Zach we like watching Florida State football, basket ball,  we like playing golf, video games, and laser tag. One of my sisters name's is Britt she is 5 years old, likes princesses, some video games, also annoying me! My other sister's name is Tess she is 3 years old, likes princesses, playing with Britt, and also annoying me. My brother's name is Spear he is two months old, likes eating, sleeping, and lots of attention. So that's me and my family!